Middle School Envirothon
MAY 13, 2021 - VIRTUAL EVENT
STUDY FOCUS: FIELDS AND MEADOWS
Schedule and additional information will be provided to Envirothon Advisors.
2021 - 4 PART MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDY LIST
The Lancaster County Middle School Envirothon is an environmental knowledge academic challenge designed for students in grades 7-8. Students compete in grade level teams of 5 students to demonstrate their understanding of four learning topics including forestry, aquatics, current topic, and wildlife. The Middle School Envirothon program is meant to enhance and reinforce the state Science and Technology Environment and Ecology standards. Students will also establish an understanding of the program to continue on at the Senior High level.
- Registration: 9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Introduction: 9:45 am - 10:00 am
- Station #1: 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- Station #2: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Station #3: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Station #4: 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch/Awards: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Departure: 1:15 pm
Kiwanis Lodge - Pavilion #22
1101 Kiwanis Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17602