Middle School Envirothon
MAY 11, 2017
TEAM OF 5 STUDENTS. TEAM MAY INCLUDE BOTH 7 AND 8 GRADE STUDENTS.
The Lancaster County Middle School Envirothon is an environmental knowledge academic challenge designed for students in grades 7-8. Students compete in grade level teams of 5 students to demonstrate their understanding of four learning topics including forestry, aquatics, soils, and wildlife. The Middle School Envirothon program is meant to enhance and reinforce the state Science and Technology Environment and Ecology standards. Students will also establish an understanding of the program to continue on at the Senior High level.
Pictures to right illustrate the Junior Envirothon, grades 3-6.
- Registration: 9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Introduction: 9:45 am - 10:00 am
- Station #1: 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- Station #2: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Station #3: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
- Station #4: 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Lunch/Awards: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Departure: 1:15 pm
Kiwanis Lodge - Pavilion #22
1101 Kiwanis Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17602