Senior High Envirothon
APRIL 30, 2020
The Lancaster County Senior High Envirothon encourages students grades 9-12 to take the natural challenge. The challenge asked high school students to work in teams of five to demonstrate their knowledge of natural resources and environmental sciences. Study materials are provided to prepare students for five stations about wildlife, soils, aquatics, forestry, and a current issue.
The county champions go on to the PA Envirothon. The PA state winners will represent the state at the international Canon Envirothon.
The annual Lancaster County Senior High Envirothon is held each spring. High School students compete in teams of 5 to demonstrate their knowledge of natural resources including, soils, wildlife, aquatics, forestry, and a current issue. The top team will represent Lancaster County at Pennsylvania's state Envirothon contest.
- Registration: 8:30 am - 9:00 am
- Introduction: 9:00 am - 9:10 am
- Station #1: 9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Station #2: 9:45 am - 10:15 am
- Station #3: 10:15 am - 10:45 am
- Station #4: 10:45 am - 11:15 am
- Station #5: 11:15 am - 11:45 am
- Station #6: 11:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Lunch/Awards: 12:15 pm - 1:20 pm
- Departure: 1:30 pm
Kiwanis Lodge - Pavilion #22
1101 Kiwanis Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17602